Friday, June 17, 2011

RGB Sampler June 17

In my daily journeys through the blogs I love, I come across some simply amazing stuff. Sometimes they spark a train of thoughts and ideas about other things that inspire me to the usual posts found here. Lately I’ve been feeling like some of the things I come across though, can stand alone with less talking from me.

With that in mind I decided it might be fun to leave some space for some videos, songs, other cool posts I love to exist in a mash-up, weekly digest style.

Thus, I present to you the first, of likely many, RGB Sampler! Cruise through... some funny stuff, some beautiful stuff, some interesting stuff... and enjoy. <3 <3 <3



You have to love the Brits and their hats.






love this next to the below for some reason...



and really it has to be followed by...



Cliffs Along The Sea from Christian Sorensen Hansen on Vimeo.



Taryn’s heart breaks to hear Ray is married and then is buoyed because he seems so in love with her through all of the usual “ups and downs.” Love the ravaged guitar story. :)





Dan Funderburgh’s stuff is just too cool. Check out The Fox Is Black’s cool little write up about his bad ass new installation at the Montclair Art Museum.

And finally - inspired by my friend Becky's recommendation that I feature a "Personals Advertisement of the Week," I sifted through a bunch of the missed connections on Craigslist this past week and found this gem...

Vanessa w4w 33
we danced at "haute" - the girl party - on saturday night to "suavemente"... i led first, then you did, to my surprise and appreciation... 'talked briefly about our mutual disdain for the butch-femme dichotomy. i had to bounce too early...


Happy Friday y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment